Monthly prices include tuition and costume fees, but please remember to apply discounts for additional classes and siblings. Our yearly tuition is prorated over nine months. Monthly payments are the same regardless of attendance. If you miss due to vacations, sickness, holidays or weather closings, we encourage the student to attend a makeup lesson. Please see the secretary for makeup times or look at our class schedule on our website. Thank you!
You only pay full price once! Tuition is $10.00 off for each additional hour. The second sibling also receives a $10.00 discount. The third sibling receives free tuition. (Discounts do not apply to costumes, extra fees, competition teams or private lessons). Examples are shown below.
The fees mentioned here are the only charges other than costumes and tuition. Optional expenses include photographer's pictures and program book ads. Recital and accessory fees will be charged in March.
- There is a $45.00 non-refundable registration fee per family, payable at the time of registration.
- Most classes will have an accessory fee ranging from $3.00 to $25.00. This fee is charged to those who have an accessory such as a cane, hat, gloves etc.
- The recital fee is $95.00 per family, not per student. This fee is in lieu of recital tickets. Admission is completely free, you may bring as many people as you wish! It also includes one free program book as well as one free recital DVD and digital download!
- Automatic Draft: This is our most popular option! Drafts are set up as an automatic withdrawal and will occur between the 1st and 5th of each month with the exception of September. The first draft will occur the third week of September due to the many enrollment changes during the first month. You will need to complete our payment form and attach a voided check. We are sorry, but drafts occur as a whole and individual arrangements or draft dates MAY NOT be requested.
- Installment Program: With this option you prepay for the entire year by providing 3 checks in advance. Please date your checks for September 20th, 2018, December 5th, 2018 and March 5th, 2019. Please remember, fall quarter check must include the registration fee and the spring quarter must include the recital fee. Any miscellaneous costs such as accessory, team, solo fees, etc, will be billed at a later time. You will be enrolled in class once your registration form with the three checks is submitted.
Late fees: If your payment is not received by our required date there will be a $20.00 late fee for every month that it is outstanding. Our late fees are automated so this does apply to everyone.
Delinquent Accounts: There is a $30.00 non sufficient charge for all returned drafts and checks. Repeated returns will require cash payments for the remainder of the year.
End of year balance: The year must be paid in full by May 6th in order to participate in the month of May.